Plus CBD Oil is a committed manufacturing and distributing company for all your CBD needs. They believe in producing top-quality CBD oil, so that their customers experience complete satisfaction. Their bevy of CBD products may provide support for sleep, post-exercise recovery, stress-relief, and relaxation.
Whether you are looking for CBD drops, sprays, balms, gummies or capsules, this company believes in making CBD as accessible as possible for those who need it most. They make each product safe and effective, supporting balance in both the body and mind.
This Plus CBD oil review is intended to be as informative as possible, so we will be exploring the history of the company, their take on the ‘evolution’ of the hemp industry, and of course, the high-end range of CBD products that they currently have on offer. Below, we will highlight the Plus CBD oil benefits and what products they have on offer. Read on and find out if Plus CBD is an option for you.
Official Site: pluscbdoil.com
Coupon Code: CBD15LIFE
Plus CBD Quick Summary
“I am completely satisfied! I am no longer paying too much money for lesser-quality products to get the healthy effects of CBD. I am now a loyal client and have referred friends and medical professionals to this product and company.”
Plus CBD Review: The Company Behind the Name
Plus CBD oil describes themselves as ‘pioneers’ of the CBD world based on their passion for discovering all the hidden and beneficial qualities of the hemp plant. With a lot of research, time and money, they have always been at the forefront of discovery – or as they call it, ‘evolution’.
The philosophy of Plus CBD Oil is that education is the primary driving force behind the hemp industry, and so they continue to educate themselves throughout the process of growing hemp and producing CBD so they can create the best products possible. They feel it’s important to educate the consumer too, so you feel comfortable choosing the right product for you:
“We believe that the future of hemp is unlimited. Through innovative and responsible application of science, we will enhance the prosperity and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities.”
From Plus CBD oil gold drops to the Plus CBD oil gold softgels, the Plus CBD oil gold collection is the brands signature product.
Plus CBD Oil: Highlights
It was readily evident during our Plus CBD Oil review that this is a company who stops at nothing to make sure they’re well and beyond the market competition, at least in terms of quality and value. Let’s have a look at some of the most important reasons for their appeal:
- CO2 extraction: Plus CBD uses one of the purest methods of CBD extraction. CO2 extraction is a process that uses pressurized carbon dioxide to pull the desired chemicals from the hemp plant, without using any dangerous solvents.
- Discounts: The website offers some great discounts for potential buyers. Currently, if you buy 4 products from them, you can receive the 5 th for free! This is a great way to save some money.
- Informative: As we have mentioned before, the company is extremely passionate about hemp knowledge. On the website, you can find blogs, videos and events, all related to hemp and CBD.
- Wholesale: Plus CBD has become so successful selling to the consumer that they now sell their products wholesale! As a buyer, it gives us a vote of confidence for the quality of their CBD oil.
- Shipping: If you don’t live in North America – have no fear! The company ships to many countries worldwide, and even if you can’t find your country while checking them out, you can send them an email and they will help resolve the issue.
Negative Thoughts on Plus CBD Oil
Plus CBD Oil pride themselves on their top-quality cannabidiol products, and they have worked hard experimenting with different methods of CBD extraction. Now that they have perfected this method, it would be great to see a larger variety of products – especially in the edibles category.
It’s going to be a popular year all round for interesting CBD edibles, and we would love if Plus CBD Oil jumped on the train!
“Truly the best customer service. This company truly cares about their customers. I can’t talk you enough I’ll recommend this to everyone.”
Plus CBD Oil Review: Product Range
Here’s a look at some of the company’s best-selling products:
- Plus CBD Oil Drops review: The Plus CBD oil drops are one of the most versatile products on the website. They can be easily added to smoothies and foods such as porridge. Customers have the option of both the regular CBD Drops and the Raw Drops, the difference being that the Raw Drops contain acidic cannabinoids – these are produced directly in the plant and are thought to be extremely helpful for medicinal purposes.
- Plus CBD Oil Spray review: The Plus CBD oil spray seems to be the easiest to administer and is most popular option on the website. It comes in three different flavors: Unflavored, Peppermint and Café Mocha, making it a really fun and accessible product for new users of CBD.
- Plus CBD Oil Balm review: The combination of Vitamin E, fatty acids and cannabinoids found in this balm is designed to ease the suffering of general dry skin or more serious conditions such as eczema. The Plus CBD oil Balm is a popular choice as it can be applied directly to your problem areas, leaving the skin feeling refreshed; the application as easy as possible.
- Plus CBD Oil Capsules review: These Plus CBD oil capsules are a hassle-free way to get your daily dose of CBD. The Plus CBD oil softgels are 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, gluten-free and made with an Extra-Virgin Olive Oil base. Both the softgels and the capsules are made using the CO2 extraction method, creating a very pure form of CBD. There are a variety of different sizes to choose from, too, so whether you are looking to stock up or try something new, there is an option for everybody.
- Plus CBD Oil Gummies review: For those who want a product equally effective as it is tasty, the CBD gummies are a great pick. They come in two delicious flavors: Cherry Mango and Citrus Punch. They still contain the top-quality CBD oil found in the other products, but these are much more fun!
Check out our in-depth look at one of the most popular and loved CBD brands in the U.S. with this complete Plus CBD Oil review.
Plus CBD Oil Review
Is Plus CBD Worth It?
Plus CBD Oil makes full spectrum hemp products in every form of consumable we’ve seen. Their unique proprietary line of lab tested products comes in all shapes, sizes, and doses. This San Diego based company makes softgels, oil rubs, gummies, sprays, and tinctures. Is Plus CBD oil worth it? Keep reading to find out.
Figuring Out Which CBD Oil is Right For You
I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that it can be overwhelming to shop for CBD. There are so many brands out there and so many products. How do you know what’s good and what’s not? In today’s post, we’re going to break down what makes Plus CBD Oil stand out from the crowd.
Innovation in Purity and Tracking
Plus CBD Oil is making a name for itself not only for their spectrum of CBD products but also for their purity and tracking. They believe in their products so much they have created a Seed to Shelf™ guarantee which means that every bottle is guaranteed to be pure and consistent and is fully traceable throughout the supply chain. How’s that for a guarantee?
Plus CBD Oil’s Extraction Process
When evaluating any CBD product, it’s important to understand how and where the hemp was grown. Plus CBD Oil does not specify where their source hemp was grown, but they do mention that it’s Non-GMO and the final products are gluten free. Plus CBD Oil uses a chemical-free CO2 extraction process that is cold-based, meaning there’s a high chance the terpenes and cannabinoids will be preserved in the extraction process.
Lab Testing – Best in Class
In addition, Plus CBD Oiil tests their products in San Diego, California and uses a third party independent lab to verify these results. You may obtain a copy of the Certificate on Analysis upon request.
Seed To Shelf™ Traceability, We Love This
We mentioned the Seed To Shelf™ full traceability guarantee earlier. What exactly does that mean? This initiative is to ensure consumers and regulatory bodies clear access to product information. Every Plus CBD Oil product has a QR code on the label.
This leads to a dedicated landing page that contains product information on each batch of the product, ingredient profiles, quality control methods, and certificate of analysis. It’s a great feature. The QR codes are small on the label, so make sure to focus your camera on your phone. The landing page pops up immediately and contains all of the information you didn’t know you needed.
Plus CBD Oil Tinctures & Sprays
CBD in tincture form is such a staple to any CBD brand. Evaluating this product may be the most efficient way to evaluate the brand and company as a whole. Plus CBD Oil makes a traditional hemp oil that comes in three flavors — unflavored, peppermint, and goji blueberry (we’ve never seen that flavor before).
You can purchase a 1 oz or 2 oz bottle containing 250 mg or 750 mg, respectively. Plus CBD Oil’s Gold Formula is their standard oil that is made with extra virgin olive oil, peppermint oil, monk fruit, silica, monolaurin, quillaja saponaria, ascorbyl palmitate, and alpha tocopherol. This product is non-gmo, gluten free, glycerin free. In their 250 mg bottle, each serving which is ½ dropper or 15 drops worth contains 3 mg of CBD and 13 mg of hemp oil. We tried the peppermint flavor, it’s very sweet and very peppermint-y at the same time. You can’t taste the standard CBD oil taste because the sweet peppermint is so strong. If you’re sensitive to taste, this may be a good option for you.
A Nice Spray with a Flavor Boost
The hemp spray that Plus CBD Oil makes contains the exact same ingredients as the CBD oil. The only difference we see is the serving size. One serving size is two sprays and it contains 1 mg of CBD and 12 mg of hemp oil. The peppermint oil in spray form is not as sweet as in tincture form, but they do taste a lot a like. We think a pump is a more appropriate description of this product. Because CBD oil is thick, it doesn’t spray like a traditional spray where droplets go everywhere. This acts like a pump where the liquid comes out and drops down. It’s easy to put under your tongue and easy to administer. You don’t have to take the extra steps of unscrewing the cap, filling up the dropper, squirting it in your mouth, and then putting the cap back on. You can just spray the pump directly into your mouth or onto your food and that’s it.
Capsules and Balm Bring Soothing Convenience
Plus CBD Oil makes a full spectrum hemp capsule product that is highly concentrated. You can purchase a bottle of 30 capsules that pack a punch. Each capsule contains 15 mg of CBD and 60 mg of hemp oil. The only other ingredients in this product are extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel, and silica. These capsules look just like a supplement you’d find on the shelf. These products are fully decarboxylated and distilled. A standard dose of CBD is 10 mg so these capsules are considered on the higher dose end. If you’re looking to take CBD in this capacity, try taking one softgel and seeing how it works for you. This product is vegetarian friendly since the softgel component is made up of vegetarian ingredients. Sometimes, this part is made from animal fat derivatives but not in Plus CBD Oil’s product.
Gummies – Great Flavor & Organic Ingredients
One of our favorite products is the Plus CBD Oil hemp gummies. These come in two flavors cherry mango and citrus punch. You can also purchase a 30 count or 60 count jar. We tried the cherry mango and enjoyed the taste. These gummies contain no artificial flavoring, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten, no dairy, no soy, and no gelatin. They also contain some organic ingredients like organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, and organic seaweed extract among others (purified water, citric acid, trisodium citrate, natural flavors, and carmine for color).
So Is Plus CBD Oil worth it?
Yes, the lab-tested, uniquely formulated, and extra strength products come in different forms and sizes. The QR codes make it easy to look up any information you need right at your finger tips.
Is Plus+ CBD Oil worth it? Find out in this extensive review and video. We try their CBD oil tinctures, balms, gummies and more. Includes 2020 coupon code.