Subscribe to Cannabis Industry Journal Features, Columns and News Articles via RSS with the links below.
- Main RSS Feed (All Categories)
- RSS Feeds by Category
- Business Analysis
- Cultivation & Growing
- Laboratories & Analytics
- Edibles & Processing
Upcoming Events & Webinars
The Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to take a toll on live events, Innovative Publishing Company, Inc. has made the careful decision to convert the Cannabis Quality Conference, which historically has taken place in Schaumburg, IL, to a virtual conference. Every Tuesday, beginning on September 8 through November 10, the Cannabis Quality Virtual Conference Series will host two presentations and two sponsored Tech Talks, followed by a panel discussion with attendees. The abstract submission portal is open and registration will open soon.
- Business Analysis
- BEST Extractions
- Biros’ Blog
- Cannabis Coaching & Compliance
- From The Lab
- Marijuana Matters
- The Practical Chemist
- Quality From Canada
- Wellness Watch
- Advertising Opportunities
- Editorial Submissions
- General Inquiries
- Sign Up for Newsletters
Innovative Publishing Company, Inc.
- Food Safety Consortium Conference & Expo
- Food Safety Supply Chain Conference
- MedTech Intelligence
- Cannabis Industry Journal
© Copyright 2015 – 2020 Innovative Publishing Co. LLC, All Rights Reserved
Other Innovative Publishing Co. LLC Sites: Food Safety Tech | MedTech Intelligence
Cannabis Industry Journal is the industry’s leading online trade journal.
Join the Cannabis Industry Journal community
and stay engaged the way you want to!
- Subscribe to Cannabis Industry Journal’s free weekly eNewsletter
- Join the LinkedIn group
- Follow CIJ on Twitter
- Follow CIJ on Facebook
- Subscribe to Cannabis Industry Journal’s RSS feeds
Wait! Wait! Don’t go yet!
Sign up for the FREE Cannabis Industry Journal Newsletter and stay on top of the latest industry news!
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings .
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
We use tracking pixels that set your arrival time at our website, this is used as part of our anti-spam and security measures. Disabling this tracking pixel would disable some of our security measures, and is therefore considered necessary for the safe operation of the website. This tracking pixel is cleared from your system when you delete files in your history.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
RSS Feeds Subscribe to Cannabis Industry Journal Features, Columns and News Articles via RSS with the links below. Main RSS Feed (All Categories) RSS Feeds by Category Quality
RSS Feeds provided via this Cannabis Law Report consist of a selection of headlines, summaries and links to full news stories which can be delivered to desktops, newsreaders or other websites using an XML technology called Really Simple Syndication (RSS).
The RSS Feeds are protected by international copyright laws and all rights in and to the RSS feeds are reserved to Cannabis Law Report.
The RSS Feeds are available for personal, non-commercial use and for non-commercial use on third party websites, blogs and similar applications.
You may display the RSS Feeds on your website, blog, or similar application provided that:-
- The links redirect the user to the original article on Cannabis Law Report when the user clicks on them
- You do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable web page on the Cannabis Law Report website
- The use or display does not suggest that Cannabis Law Report or any of their respective properties, services or products are endorsing your Website, its products or services
- The meaning of the content contained in the RSS Feeds, including the headlines and summaries, is not changed in any way
- Your Website does not contain material that could be construed as libellous, distasteful, offensive, harassing, obscene or illegal; or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- You may not redistribute the RSS Feed
- You must provide attribution to Cannabis Law Report adjacent to the RSS Feed by including this site’s name. Any other use of Cannabis Law Report trademarks or service marks, or of the RSS Feeds requires the prior written permission of Cannabis Law Report.
Cannabis Law Report reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS Feeds and to require that you cease accessing or using the RSS Feeds, or any content contained in the RSS Feeds at any time for any reason.