Marijuana industry group
The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday
Join 420 Investor
The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.
- Specialty Finance Company Focused on Restructuring Canadian Cannabis Assets
- Focused on Operating Profitably in Geographically Clustered Markets
- A Diversified, Multi-State Cannabis Operator with a Focus on Health & Wellness
- Bringing Leading Branded Cannabis Products to the California Market
- The Longest Running Cannabis Retailer in California
- Growing Diverse Cannabis Brands and Stores in Key States
- A Leading Independent Adult-use Cannabis Retailer
- An American Leading Science-focused Multi-state Cannabis Operator
- Artisinal Edibles for High Functioning Adults
- Focused on owning the branded product space
- Vertically Integrated Cannabis Holding Company
- Market share leader in hemp-based CBD wellness products
- Leaders in Professional Cannabis
- A Different Kind of Cannabis Company
- Cannabis Dispensary Marketing Engine
- Cannabis Industry Compliant Packaging Solutions
Fire & Flower Announces At-The-Market Equity Financing Program to Provide Flexible Access To Growth Capital
Flexible access to up to $15M provides additional options.
Ayr Strategies Announces Commencement of Trading of Subordinate Voting Shares, Restricted Voting Shares and Limited Voting Shares Under Single Trading Symbol
TORONTO, Dec. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ayr Strategies.
Get The App
Download the free “New Cannabis Ventures” app on the iOS App Store or Google Play and get real-time push notifications straight to your phone on the latest breaking news and exclusives published.
Thank you for reading
New Cannabis Ventures
Contributing original content and curating quality news on only the most promising cannabis companies and the most influential investors.
Marijuana industry group The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday Join 420 Investor The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis
The Voice of the Colorado Marijuana Industry
Marijuana Industry Group
Welcome to the Marijuana Industry Group. MIG was founded in 2010 by cannabis business owners and supporters who wanted to help craft Colorado’s earliest medical marijuana regulatory framework. MIG is the oldest and largest trade association for licensed cannabis businesses.
Comprised of approximately 400 licensed businesses, MIG has strong leadership at the board and staff level and contracts with a number of consultants to provide leadership in state and local lobbying, government affairs and strategic communications. Our teams not only have strong relationships with the governor’s office and regulatory agencies, but we work at the local level in Denver, Boulder, Pueblo, Colorado Springs to name just a few, and the list is growing. MIG represents the interests and advocates on behalf of the rapidly evolving needs of the regulated marijuana industry in Colorado. We have a reputation of working with state and local regulators and policymakers to solve issues facing the industry.
The majority of membership dues are spent on lobbying efforts. Please be advised that membership dues are not tax deductible.
The Voice of the Colorado Marijuana Industry Marijuana Industry Group Welcome to the Marijuana Industry Group. MIG was founded in 2010 by cannabis business owners and supporters who wanted to