Our aim is simple. to provide our customers a selection of premium hemp oil that will enrich the lives of people worldwide.
Explore. Educate. Enjoy
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Buy Isodiol Hemp Oil or Isodiol CBD Oil from CBD Oil Empire at competitive prices. We supply high quality Isodiol CBD Oil online. Visit us to buy CBD oil products from leading brands.
Isodiol CBD Review, RapidCBD Pure, Natural Hemp Oil Tincture 500 mg
|CBD Value Score||Best value|
|Size||1 fl oz (30 mL)|
|Hemp Type||CBD only|
|Video Review||WATCH OUR REVIEW|
What’s in your CBD?
We sent this product to an independent lab to see what’s inside.
From the label
Total mg listed
From our test results
Total mg cannabinoids
This product claims 500 mg of CBD. Our test results found 548.130 mg of CBD, 9.6% more than what is listed on the product’s label.
See how this product compares to other CBD products we have tested here.
Cannabinoid breakdown per bottle
CBD (mg / bottle)
THC (mg / bottle)
Other cannabinoids (mg / bottle)
The unadulterated test results on this page come directly from the certificate of analysis (linked above) from an independent lab, which we pay directly. This is a single independent lab test of one product, at one point in time. We do not guarantee that all products or labs will produce the same results. Lab results may differ based on the different methodologies of testing used by each lab or inconsistencies in the product. Learn more about our review process here.
Value: Cost per cannabinoid
Cost per mg CBD
Cost per mg cannabinoids
* excluding CBD, CBDa, THC, & THCa
Cost per mg rare cannabinoids
Details from the manufacturer
- 1 oz (30 mL)
- 500 mg CBD
- 16.67 mg per 1 mL serving
- CBD and MCT oil
- THC: No
- Other cannabinoids: No
About the product
Isodiol claims RapidCBD Pure is a blend of CBD (ISO99) and MCT oil. Our lab tests confirmed that this is a CBD oil that contains CBD, CBDV, and no other cannabinoids.
We found that Isodiol contained 9.6% more CBD than suggested by their label.
You can take this product sublingually or mix with a food or drink.
Cannabinoid breakdown per mL
CBD (mg / mL)
THC (mg / mL)
Other cannabinoids (mg / mL)
Isodiol claims to have 16.67 mg of CBD per 1 mL serving. We found that each 1 mL serving contains a total of 18.321 mg of cannabinoids, including 18.271 mg of CBD and 0.050 mg of CBDV, and zero THC.
About the company
Isodiol International is a publicly traded corporation based in Vancouver, Canada. It’s one of the largest and fastest-growing CBD distributors.
- Isodiol pulled in over $19 million in 2018 before hemp became legal in the U.S.
- Isodiol has CBD brands that include CannaCeuticals, CBDxtreme, Iso-sport, Pot-o-Coffee, and more.
- Isodiol is sold in over 1,000 stores and has expansion plans of up to 10,000 more locations across the U.S. and Europe.
- Isodiol operates 11+ brick-and-mortar stores in Arizona under the its “Kure” brand.
- Isodiol has a GMP certified facility that received government approval from the United Kingdom’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.
- Isodiol was accused of having a “colorful history of affiliation with alleged pyramid and Ponzi schemes, as well as run-ins with the SEC and FDA.”
- Isodiol was accused of unethical business practices that resulted in the loss of investor money. For example, the chairman’s brother received 20 million shares for consulting fees, but this was hidden through a numbered company. According to a Forbes article, the chairman has since left.
- Isodiol charges $10 for shipping (June 2019).
While investors of Isodiol have raised questions, Isodiol remains a trusted brand by their customers. An extensive internet search for Isodiol International found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices at the expense of their customers.
Other sizes available
Isodiol also offers RapidCBD in potencies of 1250 mg ($99.99) and 2500 mg ($169.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 500 mg ($39.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Isodiol
Isodiol offers CBD tinctures, capsules, topicals, oral sprays, vapes, coffee, additives, candies, and skincare.
Isodiol CBD review & lab test. We sent this product to a lab to see what's inside. (CBD, THC, cannabinoids, value, about the product & company)