Irwin Naturals CBD Oil 1000 Mg
You Earn 41 Points on this item
- NHC Guarantee
- 45-Day Return Policy
- Brand: Irwin Naturals
- Product Code: cbd-oil-1000-mg-IRN-pepmnt
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
CBD Oil 1000 mg CBD from Irwin Naturals offers a full-spectrum hemp extract to support the endocannabinoid system.
- May provide support for pain relief
- May provide support for mood, memory, sleep and stress-response
Cannabinoids are naturally produced in our bodies. They act on the endocannabinoid system, which regulates pain, mood, memory, stress-response, immune function, sleep, appetite and a host of other things. Supplementing with CBD, a plant-based cannabinoid, may have a beneficial impact on this system.
Servings (1.44 mL) per container: 20.5
2 one-half droppers (1.44 mL) contain:
Full-Spectrum Hemp extract blend (stalks) 1330mg
—CBD (naturally occurring) 48.8mg
Other Ingredients: cold-pressed hemp seed oil, organic safflower oil and peppermint flavor.
Adults: Take two (2) one-half droppers per serving. One (1) complete squeeze of bulb equals approximately one-half dropper. Recommended up to 3 servings daily. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Check with doctor before using if you are using medication or have any medication conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of the reach of children.
Irwin Naturals CBD Oils 250 mg
- Full spectrum CBD may contain up to 0.3% THC.
- Broad spectrum products contain much less than 0.3% THC and may also have lower amounts of other cannabinoids – this is because of the process removing the THC to an undetectable amount.
Additional ingredients : The cannabis plant contains over 100 different cannabinoids. While research is in its very early stages, evidence is growing that these cannabinoids may also have significant health benefits. The terpenes found in cannabis give it its distinctive aroma– and have health benefits on their own! Full spectrum products are closer to the original plant and may offer additional health benefits.
CBD can be combined with a variety of supplements to support various health goals. For example, CBD can be combined with melatonin, the sleep hormone, to help sleep. Some companies add other herbs or other natural products to support the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD while others may add nutrients to support calm, energy or exercise recovery.
- A – Bargain grade – prices in this category range from $0.01 – $0.079 per mg CBD
- B – Market grade – prices in the market grade category range from $0.08 – $0.149 per mg CBD
- C – Pricey grade – prices were above $0.15 per mg CBD